It’s a celebration here at NRPR Group! Not only for the holidays (which we just celebrated in style at Villa Blanca Beverly Hills), but also because we have SO much amazing news to share with you.
It’s hard to believe that 2017 is nearly over, but with the new year approaching, we’re glowing with joy over all that we have to celebrate. First off, just in these past couple months, we’ve welcomed SO many amazing clients into our family, including:
- Dialpad: Dialpad offers secure, enterprise cloud phone systems, business VoIP, toll free numbers, cloud PBX and integrations with G Suite & Office 365.
- Olga Lorencin Skin Care: Olga Lorencin Skin Care is a line of hero products, each one formulated to deliver the most effective combination of cosmeceutical ingredients and proven active naturals. The brand is loved by countless celebrities and influencers, including Halle Berry, Emma Stone, Tyra Banks, Will Ferrell, Reese Witherspoon and more.
- HSG Campaigns: HSG Campaigns is a one-stop political consulting firm committed to getting Democratic candidates elected by strategically blending traditional campaign tactics with modern, effective solutions and outside of the box thinking.
- TenMoreVotes: TenMoreVotes is a paperless campaign solution that allows direct-voter contact through the touch of an app. With TenMoreVotes, supporters can contact potential voters by texting, calling, and canvassing, making it easier than ever for supporters to help their favorite candidates win.
- Eric Hogensen: Eric Hogensen is a Democratic political consultant with 20+ years of professional experience. He provides a proven track record of successful campaigns with like-minded candidates, while taking bigger leaps to open the once closed system of campaign politics, so everyday people can get involved.
This amazing quarter for new client growth, combined with a strong 2017, brings NRPR’s total new client wins to more than 20 accounts and projects closed this year!
We couldn’t do it without our incredible Founder and CEO, Nicole Rodrigues, who shared her thoughts and feelings on NRPR’s booming success with the press:
“To end 2017 on such a strong note by welcoming so many amazing new clients to our roster is an incredible feeling. We’re very fortunate to experience such healthy growth as an agency, but it’s also a reminder that we’re doing things the right way, and people are taking notice. When done correctly, PR pros know that working in public relations isn’t easy. I’m proud of this team and our hard work, and we’re truly honored to get to work with the strong, innovative leaders behind each of these companies.”
However, the party doesn’t stop here! We’re also celebrating three major award wins heading into the new year. First, Nicole won GOLD for Public or Media Relations Professional of the Year in Bulldog Reporter’s Stars of PR 2017 Awards. This is NRPR’s THIRD STRAIGHT GOLD award win with Stars of PR (we won New Agency of the Year in 2015 and Small Agency of the Year in 2016)!
Nicole also took home Silver at this year’s Stevie Awards for Women in Business for Woman of the Year – Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations. This is her second time taking home a Stevie Award; last year Team NRPR took home Silver for Video of the Year for NRPR Group’s educational video series, PRactical Guide to Publicity.
Finally, our agency was hand-selected for the 2017 Beverly Hills Small Business Excellence Awards for Public Relations. This is another back-to-back award win, as NRPR took home the same top honor in 2016.
It’s definitely been a busy year here at NRPR Group, but we wouldn’t change a thing because all of our hard work has paid off and we’re thrilled to get to share it with you. And with that, we can’t leave without sending a MASSIVE THANK YOU to ALL of our amazing clients, media friends, family, friends, and everyone who has supported us. We would not be here if it weren’t for all of you.
From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! Now… we’re off to celebrate! Be sure to stay up-to-date with our latest and greatest news by signing up for our bi-monthly newsletter, HUSTLE WITH A CONSCIENCE, and have a very happy and safe holiday season.