We’re just going to come right out and say it: It’s a PARTY here at NRPR Group! Why? Because we have SO much to celebrate these past few months. We just moved into our amazing new offices in Beverly Hills, right on the corner of Wilshire and La Cienega. When you can see the Hollywood sign from your window… you know you’re doing something right!
Why did we move, you might ask? Because our team and client roster have been expanding like crazy these past few months, and we’ve got to take a second to brag about the awesome new clients we get to work with and represent.
- Lookhu: Lookhu is an online video service that allows users to instantly stream a wide selection of popular and exclusive movies, TV shows, its own original content, and more live or on-demand..
- Neurovalens: Neurovalens delivers innovative solutions in the field of neuroscience, bioscience and neurophysiology. Their new product Modius is set to revolutionize the healthcare market by helping consumers achieve leaner, healthier bodies.
- Love Tribe Apparel: Love Tribe Apparel is a stylish clothing brand for bold fashionistas, made in socially responsible factories, that believes the world is stronger standing together as a tribe.
- Samitra Salon: Samitra is San Francisco’s prestigious, referral-based beauty salon specializing in custom facials, coloring, cut and style.
- The Tanning Boutique: The Tanning Boutique is a sun and sunless tanning spa and beauty boutique providing customer service at its finest to Angelenos since 2003.
Welcome to the NRPR Group family, all! The celebrations don’t stop there, however, because we have to give a major shout out and some serious love to our founder and CEO, our coach, and the boss babe who puts the “NR” in NRPR Group, Nicole Rodrigues.
Nicole was recently hand-selected to join Women Of Wisdom, a development and mentorship program designed exclusively for women. This exciting news came just weeks after Nicole launched NRPR Group’s new Corporate Social Responsibility program, Make It Happen.
Make It Happen is going to be an ongoing initiative here at NRPR Group, but we kicked it off with Nicole going on a speaking tour to meet with 5th through 12th graders at various Los Angeles and Bay Area schools to talk with students about the importance of goal setting, building a great personal brand, and how to work their way through life’s ups and downs.
We’re constantly inspired not only by how much Nicole gives to our team and our awesome clients, but also how much she wants to inspire others to be their best selves, whether that’s with fellow female entrepreneurs at Women of Wisdom, or our future leaders who are still navigating teen life.
That’s the sundae, and here are the cherries on top of these amazing past few months: NRPR Group was recently named #49 on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of Top PR Agencies. We’re Top 50, baby! We moved up 11 spots from #60 in 2016, and we’re proud of it. On top of that, Nicole was recently named the #16 top ranked CEO in Los Angeles by Owler (and she was the HIGHEST RANKING FEMALE CEO on the list). Last but certainly not least, Nicole was also just selected by PR News as one of the top 50 game-changers in the public relations industry. WOW!
It’s been a busy few months here at NRPR Group, but we wouldn’t change a thing because all of our hard work has led us to this very moment. And with that we would like to send a huge thank you and tons of NRPR love to ALL of our amazing clients, media friends, family, friends, and everyone who has supported us along our journey. We would not be at this point today if it weren’t for all of you.
So, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! We’re off to celebrate now, but please do come join us and stay up-to-date with our latest and greatest news by signing up for our bi-monthly newsletter, HUSTLE WITH A CONSCIENCE!
P.S. You can read our full announcement here!